Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday, Feb 6, 2016

This time is an auspicious one for me.  My dad's birthday yesterday (2/5), my pal Cathy's birthday today (2/6), my old h.s. boyfriend Bob's birthday, (2/3).  I feel surrounded by these high-powered Aquarians--with whom the spheres have united me for mutual learning.  Unfortunately, I feel
inferior to these folks in many ways, but I've loved them all and appreciated their appearance
on my stage for so long. L'chaim, all!!  Let's be glad and rejoice. 

4 comments:

  1. The people in our lives do really matter and aren't we lucky to have them. Often we find others even think that of us and isn't that a nice feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wise.....yes. Loved ones both comfort and instruct us. thanks for stopping by....always a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of activity for the shortest month of the year!
    Cop Car

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of birthday parties, that's for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete