Monday, July 25, 2016

Where do socks hide?

Piet Hein said "Losing one glove is certainly painful but nothing compared to the pain of losing one glove, throwing out the other, and finding the first one again."  This applies to socks, too.  Socks are
very important to me, especially since I take public transportation and do a lot of walking to get here
and there.  If the socks are too skinny for the day's shoes, I get tired.  And if the socks are too thick, I just can't manage at all. This is especially true if I want to wear boots, which I find the best footwear for walking.  All that aside, I really love colorful socks.  Last year my daughter Sally sent me three pairs of wonderful colorful socks that she bought at the shop where Annie was working.  I also got
these fabulous mis-matched socks from my grandson Ian and his wife for Xmas one year.



Quite attractive!  Little kids point at them on the metro....More about socks hiding....to be continued.


1 comment: