Friday, May 15, 2015

Lace bark pine and a few of the azaleas at the Arboretum yesterday!

Lace bark pine
Azaleas
Took many more photos, but I can't wrassle them off the iPad.  Doggone it to heck! Some of those pretty colors in the bottom photo are from rhododendrons, too, and I have some closeups of those.
Argh.

My friends posing by the Bald Eagle Nesting Area sign seem to be part of a video, and that won't
go on here, either. 

My grandmothers never had problems like this!  And Cathy's sister has wonderful photos of HER grandchildren that she can haul around and share on her machinery, but....anyway, it was wonderful
to be in the Arboretum yesterday in the woods, surrounded by flowers and preschoolers dashing around.  Such a beautiful place!  Free!!!  Cathy and I used to come over here and eat our sandwiches
at noon for a reviving break. 

4 comments:

  1. I love that place. I've seen that lace bark pine too, and may have a picture of it as well. Did you see the eagles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, did not see the Eagles or the tall tulip aspen trees in which they've built their nest. Did see some large birds flying over a distant part of the arboretum--by the columns, but it didn't occur tome that they might have been Eagles.

      Delete
  2. Don't ask me why I capitalized eagles. Hmmmm. The iPad was doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We gotta go back!!!! The place is sooooo special. Loved it! Cat

    ReplyDelete