Tuesday, February 26, 2013

thoughts for today.....

1.  How come the chief Catholic prelate for Great Britain has been kicked out for his adult sexual (inappropriate) activity with maybe 4-5 priests???  He's not even going to vote for the new Pope.  Mahony and the guy from NY, however, will be there.  They "only" covered up for priests who abused hundreds of little kids.  The Vatican stinks upwind!!

2.  It's raining here today, and when I covered my mouth with my scarf, I was reminded of my mom, and all the times she wrapped me up in a scarf to keep me warm.  It works!

3.  The bread machine someone gave me when her husband gave up on it seems to have been set up wrong.  It's supposed to be at "5,"  but it was at "2" when I checked it just now.  No wonder it dint work!!  It's disappointing that it makes only one loaf at a time, too.  My previous bread recipes made 6 or 7 loaves at a time, though they were not machine-processed.

4.  Saw Vincent from Dupont again today on the Metro.  He's the young guy who looks a lot like the young Vincent Van Gogh.  Though he's getting older, too.

5.  Have a great-grandniece named "Hattie."  Cutest little doodlebug you've ever seen--unless you count her twin sister, Anna.

2 comments:

  1. Who is Hattie? Who has had a baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hattie and her twin sister are granddaughters of Mark and Katy Gorghuber (my brother John's oldest daughter) from Duluth. Mark & Katy have two kids: Steve (married to Becky--the kids' parents) and JilI. I have their wonderful recent xmas photo, and if I can photograph it, I'll insert it here. I also have some old email, and will clarify all the names if I can. Have a great day, honey! xo, mom

    ReplyDelete